There are many excuses
and reasons agreed upon
on why not to audit.
The Church of $cientology in the first place, has come up
with the most creative, longest, varied list of justifications ever existed.
However LRH always said:
“Any auditing is better
than no auditing”.
This in NO WAY should be interpreted as an authorization to squirrel or going in agreement with squirrel practices.
I have expressed my opinion on this before.
In a world where man is specialized in creating chaos, where low responsibility on the part of many hurts others without limits, where people are driven so low on the tone scale as to feel that fighting is the only way to solve problems, in such enviroment I admire and support any technique, counseling or practice directed toward the goal of increased happiness of others and the destimulation of charged situations.
I say YES to anyone capable of creating positive emotions directed toward an improvement of the survival of others.
Although some of the people (Church included) could criticize this point of view and call me squirrel, this is exactly what LRH talks about in Scientology. And these are part of the 4 valid processes by LRH.
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
It is interesting to notice that the majority of the people who were going nowhere on the bridge inside DM’s Churches are also not going anywhere on the bridge outside the Churches.
Achieving Spiritual freedom
and knowledge is hard work.
There is a lot of confronting… and you really see it once you arrive at OT8.
If you really understand what OT8 is about you also have an idea why LRH does not tackle those areas before the very upper bridge.
Its power could literally blow someone’s head off.
New OT8s inside the Church, forced to violate their personal integrity, and to commit overts against LRH standard tech, being forced to obey and support squirrel activities, are deprived of the benefits of truth.
They moreover are forbidden to audit.
LRH once published a list of Justifications:
Here is a list of Justifications from DM and his Staff of why not to audit :
Please notice that under the category of no auditing there is also (being forced into an unnecessary auditing actions. These including and not be limited to: Security checks, set-ups, NED when one is already Clear).
1) He is out-ethics
2) He is PTS
3) He has overts as he does not contribute to the IAS
4) He has enemy lines on DM so he needs a sec checked before he can go in session.
5) He is not part of the group so he does not deserve auditing.
6) Her husband is antagonistic.
7) She needs one more intensive of set up.
8) If you do not have a pledge intensive you cannot go back on solo.
9) You have to deserve to go up the bridge.
10) There are no past life Clears/ there are no Dianetics clears.
11) She refused to stay at the Org’s Hotels.
12) He does not have an alarm connected to the mandatory safe.
13) You cannot audit unless you have all the security in.
14) He has to do all the certainties before he is allowed to continue to audit in the field.
15) He has not paid the I help fee so he is not authorized to audit
16) He does not have a C/S OK yet and need to go to RTC.
17) He is in comm with an antagonistic person.
18) We only accept full-time students.
19) You have to do the basics before going in session.
20) You have to redo the solo before you are allowed on your OT levels.
21) You need to do the academy before going up the bridge
22) He met a psychologist once and he is an illegal pc.
23) He took a sleeping pills she is an illegal pc.
24) She need a full set of medical exams.
25) You are not ready to have it now
26) We need to have nice building in order to expand and deliver.
27) We must have an up-scale Superpower Building as it is necessary to deliver the rundown. (Did you ever wonder why after all these years are not delivering the Superpower? The Superpower was designed by LRH to wake up thetans. Scary EP for anyone that is keeping people from looking.)
… and thousand more excuses.
Justifications from the field:
1) I do not have time.
2) I do not have enough money.
3) I do not trust that auditor.
4) He is squirrel
5) How I know if that auditor applies Standard tech?
6) There is not a C/S. ( HCOB 23 August 1971 AUDITORS RIGHTS by L. Ron Hubbard Section: ‘ACCEPTING A C/S” – ‘The auditor may NOT C/S in the auditing chair while auditing the pc. If he has NO Case Supervisor at all the auditor still audits from a C/S. He writes the C/S before session and adheres to it in session.”
7) I do not like the room
8) He is not up-stat, does not look professional enough.
9) I want to do it by my own self -determinism
10) iI is all bull-shit anyway
11) I do not need auditing
12) I do not want to be dependent on another person
13) I do not have a C/S
14) I’m not a Squirrel
15) Auditing does not work anyway
16) This might not be LRH
17) I only want Standard Tech
18) My case is different
19) I do not want auditing anymore
20) I hated my last level in the Church
21) Life sucks.
22) My auditor does not have time
23) Everybody wants my money
24) I’m too depressed anyway.
25) I need to enjoy myself now.
26) I’m waiting when the Church reforms
27) I cannot audit if I’m not authorized by the Church
28) I can ruin myself if I audit solo
29) I do not know how to do it and who to ask
30) Is better if I die quietly
31) I’m a failure, there is nothing I can do.
32) I don’t need auditing
33) Auditing does not work for me
34) I can handle it myself
35) I hated my last level
36) I’m not as fucked up as he/she is
37) I can handle my own charge
38) Maybe later
39) Untill I fix this sit I cannot go in session.
40) It should be free.
…. and to infinity.
Usually people who say that they do not need it because they are able to handle themselves or are not restimulated are the people who need it the most. An indicator of this is their inability to grant beigness to others and their intense antagonistic feeling toward life and others.
The truth is:
THERE ARE NO EXCUSES NOT TO AUDIT
This is not an invitation to squirrel,
but an encouragement to apply the tech,
to do something for yourself and others.
TO BE EFFECTIVE.
Do not do what the church does;
stopping people from auditing
by entering counter-intentions and restrictions.
By introducing arbitraries and render it difficult
to go into session and to help others.
You know what you know.
That is the why I admired Elisabeth and her success story.
She left 35 years ago.
She was depressed and alone and she made a true OT out of herself
with what she knew.
Her story gave hope
and it is a good example to many.
And I’m sure if LRH were alive he would have commended her.
You might do not have a C/S or know the tech perfectly, but you have great tech terminals in the field and you have the tech.
Do not get tangled by the mechanics, and auditing will happen.
Audit where ever you are, and as soon as you find a tech terminal,
you can get checked-out or repaired if needed.
But most of the time it will be OK.
Distances are not a barrier anymore we have internet and Skype.
It is a crime that the church
keeps the new OT 8’s and OT 7’s
They are close to the biggest powerful charge you can barely think of.
They are in great danger.
They are where the real fun and freedom begin.
If you truly are an OT 8 you can do miracles.
You handle in the order of magnitudes of GPM.
You can blow millions of years of charge every single session.
New OT 7 and 8 are actually in danger in the state where they are.
Here is my question to you:
If you were in the desert, would you refuse a glass of water because you do not have a proper glass?
I would drink, even from a shoe.
We are talking survival.
LRH says that
“The watchword is SERVICE.
. I don’t care how many rules
you break if they’re broken
to give unselfish service to
one another and the public.
We live for service not for rules”
“Use the rules until they prevent you
from doing your job.
But if these stop you,
then to hell with the rules!
Get the show on the road!”
“Service” (HCO POLICY LETTER OF 19 MARCH 1968)
People on the RPF audit on the basis of reading and applying.
That was written by LRH.
They raise their responsibility level
and get auditing done.
You can do it too.
The only person that stops you from achieving freedom
and happiness is not DM’s church, is YOU!
LRH with the book “Self Analysis” and “Handbook for Preclears”,
Marty, Aida, Ignazio
and many others are here to help.
There rest is up to you.
You are the artist on the canvas called life…
and every one of you has one!
GET WHAT YOU WANT!!
DREAM WHAT YOU LIKE!
But always work
we are here to help!!
If you still in the church staff or public and you need help to get out, if you just left and you need help, please call or write to:
Silvia Kusada e-mail: SKusada2010@gmail.com
Aida Thomas: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOS ANGELES ex SO STAFF ONLY:
contact Aida Thomas in private.
Class VI (SHSBC), Class IV C/S and OT 7.